Monday, March 06, 2006

Sweet sweet Mummy’s girl



Bon Bon:

Of all things, I am named after a dog. Can you imagine the indignity? Daddy named me after a dog which he thinks has a cute butt. And since I have a cute butt, he said my name should be Bon Bon.

Mummy says I am the sweetest cat ever (and I am not disagreeing with her you know) and do you know that “bon bons” is “sweets” in French?? Now I think the name suits me just fine.

I am the 3rd cat adopted into the household. Mummy and Daddy have always wanted a British Short Hair and my Daddy is in love with the grey classic tabby. But they could never bring themselves to buying one ‘cos they think giving a stray a home is better than buying. But I think they are just cheapskates. Cheapskates. Hehe…

They saw me in a pet shop for sale and somehow, the shop lady gave me to them for free. I really mean for free. She said Daddy was the only one I responded to although lots of people have come to view me but I was too “dau” for them. You know, Daddy cheated. I tell you. He did not wipe his fingers after his chicken rice lunch and I only responded to him because of that delicious smell coming from that finger poking into my cage.

Kim Kim and Xin Xin did not like me at all when I was introduced to them, especially Xin Xin. She didn’t like me taking all of Mummy and Daddy’s attention away. I mean I can’t help it if I am just too cute to resist, right? But I have been getting along well with them these past 3 ½ years, although they will hit me sometimes. I guess it’s just old age (Kim Kim) and PMS (Xin Xin). But please don’t tell them I badmouth them, ok?

Name: Bon Bon
Birthday: 20 June 2002
Breed: British short hair grey mackerel tabby (or at least that’s what the certificate says)
Rank: 3rd oldest in the family but going to be the lowest ranking cat soon (sob sob)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger The Crew said...

Yes you are a sweet looking girl. I am a mommys' girl too and have a sweet personality. I only have 2 brothers to put up with.

Love,
Tipper
The Crew

5:45 AM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

Bon Bon is so pretty! Ok he's my favourite. For now. ;)

6:42 PM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger KXBC said...

I wear skirts one, you know.

Meow, Bon Bon

8:57 AM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

Doh! Read the post too fast and MISSED THE TITLE. Ok you're a girl. Sorry hahaha!!!

Pip says "Now you know what it's like living with morons".

I say shut up Pip.

9:36 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger KXBC said...

You are forgiven. Heehee...

Meow, Bon Bon

1:09 AM, March 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home