Tuesday, March 04, 2008

What the hell, I am still brown!!!! Angry angry...

Chang Chang:


You know, I was really trying to change my coat colour but Daddy and Mummy had somehow put a stop to it.

For some reason, ever since I was on the new bag of Science Diet z/d, I have had soft stools and they are really stinky. Yucks!

Out of desperation, Mummy bought this ducky formula from Natural Balance and cautiously tried it on me.

Luckily for them but not me, I stopped itching and plucking out my fur. Together with the oil supplement, my fur is growing back and therefore I am starting to look brown again. Arghh.....I want to be a black/white cat!!! I don't wanna be a brown cat!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger auntie p said...

A leopard does not change its spots, and in your case, a brown cat does not change its colour!

忍命吧, 长长!

Mommy & daddy must be so relieved that you won't have to feel cold now.

10:04 AM, March 05, 2008  
Blogger KXBC said...

Hehe, I never feel cold one because I have a very high body temperature. It's higher than the rest of the girls. You can literally feel the heat emitting from me when you touch me. Mummy thinks that it may be because they placed the hot water pad for too long a period in my pad when I was a teeny weeny kitten. I think so too. Hahahaha.....

10:55 AM, March 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home