Monday, July 16, 2007

Yay! World record!

Chang Chang:

The V.E.T said I have the waxiest ears in the world! Yay! The waxiest ears in the world! Can you believe it? I may be entered in the Guiness World of Records for having the waxiest ears in the world. So waxy the V.E.T cannot even see my eardrums since my ear wax covered everything up. And that was after my ears were cleaned just 1 day ago. Man, I have a hardworking waxing machine in my ear!

The waxiest ears in the world! Can you believe it? I'm so excited I don't think I can sleep tonight.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger animalfamily said...

make sure they don light a fire in there!

by the way, you have been tagged! Join the Save the Bears, Save the World Meme started by FiveCats and came through Tipped Ear Clan. Stop bear bile farming today.

My tag: Save the Bears, Save the World

6:40 PM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

congratulations chang chang. what did your daddy reward you for such an award?

3:11 PM, July 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kxbc: are the ear wax black in colour, and looks like bits and pieces of dirt? MIL's cat has ear discharge problem too.

I'm sure Chang Chang won't like the cleaning bit.

Auntie p

11:17 AM, July 24, 2007  
Blogger KXBC said...

Yup, black waxy pieces. It's yucky! But the vet gave me some medicine to help dislodge the wax near the eardrums. Actually the medicine is to kill ear mites which he does not have. It's been working rather well and the parts you can see are quite clean. Just not sure if the wax is still covering his eardrums. Will need to bring him to the vet to check that. But it's a recurring problem. When the mdeicine runs out, it will be back to the same problem again.

1:58 PM, July 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like MIL's calico has a similar problem. Eeee...putting the ear solution into her ears is what the calico hates the most! Because of that, we hate to do that to her.

BTW, I thought one can buy those solution from the pet shop?

8:32 PM, July 24, 2007  
Blogger KXBC said...

The medicine from the vet seems more effective.

9:45 AM, July 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home