Monday, March 27, 2006

Dear Mr HR Director

I refer to your advertisement seeking a companion and playmate to Kootoo Monster.

I am a 3 month old girl kitten measuring approximately 25cm from head to butt. I am always immaculately dressed in my charcoal brown jacket teamed with a white blouse, white gloves and knee high white boots. Together with my long full tail, I will be an attractive addition to your home.

I am not the friendliest kitten in the world now as I have to be wary of strangers. But I will not take long to warm up to you. A few soft words and I will be mewing softly back to you as I come to stroke your hand. I will gladly play tag with you and will also cuddle quietly right next to you when you just want some company.

I attach a few photos of myself and hope to seek an appropriate time to meet you.

Yours sincerely, Sweety Kitty

Look at my long full tail

I like to sit with my tail twirled around me for security. I may look a little dirty now but I will be at my most beautiful after a good bath and clean up.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear kxbc,

Am afraid she doesnt seem to catch my eye, from the pictures. Of course she probably looks better in catson, but at the moment it looks like a nyet for me.

i still quite like the stray white kitty at our place. looked a lot like Sergeant Hope in one of our pixs, but unfortunately with a bob for a tail. but anyway we think she has been catnapped by some family and probably safe in someone's home by now.

PS. kootoo gave me a long bloody gash last night on my arm. would anyone like to take him in exchange for a nice gentle kitty? mangled toys and kibbles provided.

11:35 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger KXBC said...

Oh, that's so sad but it's alright.

I think short bob tails (reminds me of wabbits) or kinked tails are cute too. My Yuan Yuan has this super kinked tail which wriggles right at the end. Damn cute.

Any other takers? If not, I'll let her remain at the void deck and send her for neutering end Apr/early May, if I still manage to find her.

9:25 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

She looks so adorable! I hope she finds a good home soon.

9:42 PM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger bluemistz said...

My Latte has a bob tail. He is ultra cute. Will wiggle his little bob when he is pissed. Hahahaa...
Japanese Bobtails have a bob for a tail too! and they are Pedigree! hahaha... bob tails are in! :)
How's this kitty now? Any luck with the adoptions?

10:02 AM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger KXBC said...

The woman who found her had taken her in though she already has 6 others at home. I was hoping that she (the kitten, not the woman hehe) would be adopted since she is so manja and cute but so far, no luck yet.

Anyway, the same woman said she saw a new ginger kitten with a kinked tail dumped in our estate. But I have not been able to find it and take pics. Will try again and see if it can get a good home. Anyone wants a ginger kitten?

3:43 PM, April 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

9:33 AM, February 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

3:38 PM, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home