Thursday, June 07, 2007

I think he is confused

Yuan Yuan:

I think Daddy is really a confused man. He was watching "Growing Up Tiger" on Animal Planet and kept commenting that the little tigers cubs on TV looks like me. But just some weeks ago he was watching another documentary on lions and he said I looked like chubby lion cubs.

He just cannot make up his mind. He really has to decide if I look like a Tiger or Lion cub fast. I am having an identity crisis all because of him.

So, do I

look more like this (courtesy of BBC)?

or this (courtesy of jaytorborg.com)?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

i think more like tiger cubs...

9:00 PM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

I don't know, you are cuter than all of them

9:14 PM, June 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a red ginger, YY? I think you tummy is showing, and your eyes are really round! The M on your forehead is very distinct.

You are => You.

9:44 AM, June 08, 2007  
Blogger KXBC said...

That's why my name is 圆圆. I am round all over.

10:36 AM, June 08, 2007  
Blogger auntie p said...

Dear 圆圆,no wonder your daddy could not resist taking you home, being so round and a ginger some more.

Since he likes roundish / chubby cats, I wonder if your daddy is round himself? ;p

9:16 AM, June 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home