Sunday, April 16, 2006

The dreaded trip

Xin Xin:
When Mummy brought out the box from the storeroom on Fri morning, I was so happy. Another place to sleep. Yea!!! But the others were not enthusiastic at all, especially Kim Kim. She went under the sofa as soon as she saw the box. Why is she so scared? It's just another box to investigate, right?

Bon Bon:
That Xin Xin is so stupid. Stupid. I knew what was going to happen as soon as I saw that thing again. Only thing is I'm not sure who will it be this time.

Xin Xin:
Oh! Another lazy Sat morning. Mummy & Daddy came back from breakfast and started acting funny. They were whispering to each other and looking all over the house.

Bon Bon:
Uh oh...It's not going to be good news anymore. Better hide first. Just in case. But that fat pig Kim Kim and dull boy Chang Chang had taken up all the space under the sofa throw. But I think if I squeeze myself into that little corner and keep real still, they probably won't see me. I'll turn on my invisible mode again. Hopefully it won't fail me this time.

Daddy:
Xin Xin...Xin Xin...come here...where are you? Ahh...gotacha...*clang, shut door*. Ok, the next one...You see her *asking Mummy*? Where is she? *looks under sofa* No. *flips up sofa throw and evil grin* Gotcha!!!

*********************************************

Bon Bon:
My invisible mode did not work again... Waaahhh!!!!!

*********************************************

Venue: At the house of the Very Energetic Tyrant

Bon Bon:
Mummy & Daddy were very happy I gained 0.5kg. That's the only good news.

The Very Energetic Tyrant found a speck of flea dropping on my fur and concluded I had fleas. I tell you. I don't have fleas. That dropping probably came off that big smelly retriever he just saw before me. I DON'T HAVE FLEAS. I DON'T HAVE FLEAS. I DON'T HAVE FLEAS.

Other than that, I'm in the pink of health.

And oh, he poked something into my leg. It hurt me so bad. But I was a brave girl. I did not cry. I just shivered and cursed that he will get poked real soon too.

Xin Xin:
Heehee...I grew fatter again. I'm now 4.15kg. But it's all muscles, no fat. Muscles for running and jumping.

I'm not scard of the Very Energetic Tyrant. Me, Xin Xin, am not afraid of anyone. I will not temble before him. No kowtowing. I will hiss and spit if he dares to touch me.

But nope, it never happened that way.

I got poked too. And I have to come back for a tooth extraction. The Very Energetic Tyrant said I have a decaying tooth. What rubbish! But Mummy & Daddy seemed to agree with him. I'm so scared.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger animalfamily said...

Xin Xin and Bon Bon, looks like you survived another trip to the Very Energetic Tyrant. hope your fleas and decay go away soon.

2:23 PM, April 16, 2006  
Blogger KXBC said...

Seriously, I don't think BB has fleas. All of them had been bathed with flea shampoo weekly for the past 8 weeks and sprayed with Frontline monthly to get rid of some pesky fur mites. I thought the 8-week regime worked quite well against the mites. And given that they are wholly indoor cats, the chance of flea infestation is quite low. I really think it's from the patient before us as I search through her fur after that and found no other dropping. But we'll still continue with the flea bath just in case.

The XX tooth decay was a real surprise as she had always had good clean teeth. Perhaps she has been eating too much. I dread her going under anasthesia for the operation, though she is the fittest and strongest of the lot. Op is on 28 Apr.

3:28 PM, April 16, 2006  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Oh dear. All the best, XinXin and BonBon. Be brave. When you wake up from the anesthesia, don't forget to bite the Very Energetic Tyrant!

4:53 PM, April 16, 2006  
Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

cat_aunty, you're a naughty influence!!! :)

No worries, kxbc's Dad. I'm sure XX will be fine. What to do... surgery is a risk every responsible pet owner will have to face sooner or later.

5:05 PM, April 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Can you take neurontin with azithromycin Keywords airborne maritime patrol surveillance system Play keno for real Dance xs Audi czesci.pl Proactiv solution bestellen

7:28 PM, February 05, 2007  
Anonymous Vicky Vacation said...

Great blogg you have here

10:12 AM, May 08, 2022  

Post a Comment

<< Home