Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Here are the kitties - Part 5

Happy Family in the Sun

by KXBC

This happy family (Mum + 4 kittens; 1 ginger kitten was running around and did not want to be in this family photo) was lazing around in the last rays of the evening sun when we stumbled upon them. The 4 kittens were playing happily, chasing bugs and wrestling among themselves while Mum kept a close watch. See how pretty they are. If I can, I would have brought them home, all 5 of them.

I was telling the Mrs that when the kxbc gang passes on in another decade ++ or so, we should perhaps adopt a family of cats, ie, Mum + her kittens. It'll be great to keep the family together and not break them up like what we did when we adopted Xin Xin but not her other siblings. Mrs said "以后再说". End of conversation. Opps.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

What a nice furry family!

12:28 PM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger auntie p said...

:) Very gorgeous! *heart melts*

1:50 PM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger san said...

They are really lovely. I like ginger cats but I have been given an ultimatum already :)

6:57 PM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Awwwwww so sweet......

11:02 PM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

I like ginger cats the most, followed by black cats. So ginger, ginger-white and calico are right up my alley.

Like San, unfortunately, I'm not allowed even to BREATHE a suggestion of *one more kitty*.

10:31 PM, November 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home