Saturday, November 25, 2006

Why like this one?

Yuan Yuan says:



Did you notice the name of this blog is Kim-Xin-Bon-Chang? Where is my name leh? Where is it? Where where where? Why is it not Kim-Xin-Bon-Chang-Yuan? Daddy so 偏心 one, never put my name in the blog. Like I don't belong to the family like that.

If you still don't change the blog name, I will either bite you
or never let you rub my furry tummy ever again.

Hmmm....let you consider again for a few more days. I'm off to my beauty sleep now.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear General Yuan Yuan, your tail looks like ham-ching-peng. Was it...erm... natural or cosmestic surgery?

7:30 PM, November 25, 2006  
Blogger KXBC said...

It's all natural. Looks like ham-ching-peng? Daddy says it looks like a bunny's tail.

8:24 PM, November 26, 2006  
Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

Awww. Your tail looks like Teddy's. I did use to wonder why your name wasn't in, but I'm sure there's a good reason for it.

Although if the blog name is going to be changed, will the html be changed as well? 'Cos that's only fair.

That's quite some stuff to think about.

Anyway you are my favourite cat in the house of kxbc but don't tell anyone.

CatDonna

12:21 AM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

Yuan Yuan

I give you another idea, you should bite the wire on the table top (in picture 3) till daddy names the blog after you!

forget the troubles of html change. thats not your problem.

5:24 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger auntie p said...

Lovely Yuan2, did you tie that red knot to remind yourself to bite daddy when the deadline arrives? Kekeke...

10:15 AM, November 28, 2006  
Blogger san said...

Aww..never mind that Gen Yuan Yuan. You are the prettiest by far and certainly the bravest. :)

9:49 PM, December 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home