Thursday, January 25, 2007

The tooth fairy came again!

Kim Kim says:

The tooth fairy came on Mon and took away 2 of my teeth. It's all the V.E.T's fault!!! He said that I have a loose tooth during my annual examination. And now instead of just one, the tooth fairy took away 2 as there was a fairly bad chipped tooth. Now I am a "bo gay" cat like Xin Xin.

Maybe it was my age (I am coming to 7 years old in Apr 07) or maybe it was just me but I was not really feeling myself even after the tooth fairy left. I just lay on my rug for one day and did not have much appetite, nor did I pester Mummy and Daddy for suckles on their laps. I did not want to open my mouth because it was just too painful to swallow food or meow.

Mummy said Xin Xin set a bad example as she was her normal self immediately after the tooth fairy left and even worse, Yuan Yuan was jumping around straight after her spaying operation. Maybe I am just a normal cat and do not recover as quickly as XX and YY.

But I became my usual self a day later and Mummy and Daddy were pretty please to see me eating and meowing for attention again. But Daddy now says I meow too much already. I am a persistent cat. I will meow until they relent and let me suckle on their laps.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger auntie p said...

Dear Kim Kim, boh geh or not, your mummy and daddy will still love you. ;)

For your info and amusement, my MIL's calico suddenly lost her left fang one day. Can you imagine how strange a one-fang cat/vampire actually look?

4:40 PM, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had to lose two teeth. I am glad that you are feeling better now.

4:50 PM, January 27, 2007  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Ohhhh, losing teeth doesn't sound good. I am not surprised you were a bit subdued afterwards. Hope your mouth is not sore any more.

6:56 AM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Loosin teef is defnitly not good, but didn't the toof fairy bring you anyfing in return? Mom says a child put a puppy toof unner his pillow, an the toof fairy brought a puppy treat. So when you's feelin better, the toof fairy owes you sum treats.

PS The firstest cat lost a fang when he hit a truck. He was furry lucky that's all he losted!

11:51 AM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger KXBC said...

I'm getting better by the day and eating very well. Sooner or later, I'll be in Fat Eric's league in terms of tipping the scales. And Daddy is sick by my persistent meowing throughout my waking hours. Hee hee hee... That is my revenge for him since he called the Tooth Fairy.

From fat Kim Kim

12:25 PM, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home