Thursday, October 30, 2008

I have finally stopped itching. Yay!

Chang Chang:

I gave Mommy and Daddy a scare in August when I started rejecting food and my skin condition had seemed to get worse. They even took me the vet for a battery of tests which turned out negative.

It is a great relief to them now that I have actually stopped itching although my fur is growing back very very slowly. I have also started eating my NB Ducky dry food again and due to Xin Xin's condition, all of us now have at least 1 meal of wet food a day compared to early this year when it was only a twice a week treat. The growth on my outer lip has retreated completely and even my waxy ears are clearing up though it is still rather unsightly compared to Xin Xin's ears.

They think that it could perhaps really be linked to stress. They had removed the Feliway diffuser and with its removal, I started recovering almost immediately. Maybe Feliway really does not agree with me.

I have regained the sparkle in my eyes again. Now I can look big big into Mommy and Daddy’s eyes whenever I lay on their chests.

10 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Happy to read you are well, Chang Chang. Continue to grow strong and healthy, won't you :)

1:45 PM, October 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good news about your fur and lip Chang Chang. I'm very happy for you!

1:22 AM, October 31, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh Chang Chang! Jia You! Jia You!

Katie

7:41 AM, October 31, 2008  
Blogger san said...

This is very good news Chang Chang. Yup Feliway may not be the panacea that many people think :)

1:24 PM, November 04, 2008  
Blogger Slash and Bronzy said...

Hello!!! :D

The "4th housemate" is quite a tale to tell. After moving into a rented apartment earlier this year, things turned chaotic in very spooky ways. It didn't just affect myself and my 2 other housemates, but everyone else who had been in the house were affected too.

Finally, about a month ago, we decided to leave the "hantu house" early and pay double rents for a couple of months because we were pretty much losing it.

Hmmm... Need more graphic details???

~MacVet

8:22 PM, December 23, 2008  
Blogger KXBC said...

As graphic as possible. :)

Slash is cute.

10:50 AM, December 24, 2008  
Blogger Slash and Bronzy said...

Hahaha... okay, okay... I'll try to summarise while keeping the details...

It began with doors mysteriously unlocking and opening by themselves in front of us. Then my housemate's wardrobe was heard opening and closing furiously while he wasn't home. Many heard it, including myself, on separate occasions. Apparitions began appearing. Very vivid bad dreams and extreme moodiness settled on all of us at home. Relationships between us housemates started to sour for no real reason. Hall lights would dim and flash in the night. We would pick up calls from private numbers on our mobile phones only to hear static. My housemate's music recording started to get disrupted by intermittent static. Voices would be heard calling our names at night. Scratchings on the carpet in front of us would be heard as we all tried to sleep in the hall together. Blankets would also be pulled off us in the night. Temperatures would rise or fall drastically in the house for no reason and suddenly.

The worst arracks would be on my housemate and my sister, The Flyer. My housemate got lifted off the bed at a 45 degree angle. And The Flyer, while lying awake, started choking when something closed her throat to prevent her from saying a prayer.

All we can say is... we're glad to be out of there.

~MacVet

4:04 PM, December 27, 2008  
Blogger Slash and Bronzy said...

Oh, as for the Cat Tree, we couldn't find a good, resonably-priced one here as well. So we got ours off eBay at a bargain! And it's brand-new too.

~MacVet

4:05 PM, December 27, 2008  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2009!

1:17 AM, January 03, 2009  
Anonymous Slash & Bronzy said...

Hello KXBC,

Are you not blogging anymore???

3:27 PM, June 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home