Sunday, July 23, 2006

Little boy goes to the vet

Chang Chang:
I was at the Very Energetic Tyrant's office this morning again for my annual vaccination and checkup. Mostly good news.

I am still a trim 4.2kg, with no excess baggage around my tummy, unlike fat Kim Kim and chubby Yuan Yuan.

Good teeth and gums, unlike Xin Xin who just had a tooth extracted.

Everything else is fine except that I have an over grooming problem. The Very Energetic Tyrant thinks I may have a parasitic problem so Mummy has bought some Frontline for me. If I stop the over grooming, then it's true that some terrible mites are living off me. If not, they'll try to determine if it is a food or environmental allergy. Last thing would be a skin biopsy.

I really don't care what it is as long as I get to lounge on Daddy's laptop while he works. that's what I'm doing now.

(='-'=)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

dear chang chang

never say never. my cats tell me tummy comes at the age of 3! (very much like humans who start to just explode in their 30's)

so do your exercise regularly. hey maybe you can start an exercise club with kim kim and yuan yuan by chasing them around.

9:11 PM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger KXBC said...

Yuan Yuan is just one and a half years old and her tummy can already rival Kim Kim's. Muahahaha.......

From trim & fit Chang Chang

9:07 AM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Go Kim Kim! I feel a sense of solidarity (get it) with all other fat kitties. More pictures of fat Kim Kim please!

Love from Fat Eric

7:31 PM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Zeus said...

I'm glad to hear that everything went well at your check-up, Chang Chang. Being studious in your cleaning is not such a bad thing - would your humans and fellow feline friends want you to suddenly stop and smell? Honestly, looking good is tough work!

11:10 AM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:40 AM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

10:43 PM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

7:57 AM, February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home