Thursday, July 13, 2006

Who did it?

Kim Kim:
Daddy's cacti placed outside the corridor have been slowly dying these couple of months though they have been thriving very well for the past 8 years. He thought it was dying because of some plant viruses.

Then Mummy found soil all over the floor this morning and being the super detective she was, she dug around and found cat shit buried in the pot. *gulp* Ok, I can tell you it is not any of us 5 kitties. We are good kids and do our business in the litter box, except for Xin Xin the naughty girl who does it just outside the litter box. Anyway, we are not allowed outdoors at all.

So who can it be? I did not hear anything at all when I was guarding the house. Is it the black one-eye kitty 4 doors away? I don't think so. She's an indoor kitty too. And I have never seen, hear or smell any other kitty on our floor. It cannot be a void deck kitty too. Ever since Patches, our block's void deck kitty, disappeared last year, no one has come to conquer our block.

Daddy & Mummy are scratching their heads over this question too. I think I will get the kxbc gang to do sentry duty tonight. We need to catch this rogue kitty and tell her/him that the litter box is the way to go.

General Yuan Yuan, you take the first shift tonight. Bon Bon, you take second shift. Chang Chang, 3rd shift. Xin Xin, 4th shift till dawn. I'll take my beauty sleep first. Don't disturb me, understand?


Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger auntie p said...

I didn't know kitty poo was so toxic that it could destroy such a hardy plant.

4:17 PM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

"Don't disturb me, understand?"

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Kim Kim is so cute.

11:16 PM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

I hope yall catch the intruder fast. You don't want to miss many sleeps over it.

Purrrrrrrrs!
~~ Boni

12:09 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Must be all the saltiness of the poo....:-p

8:23 PM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Could be the diggin killin the cacti. Can you put sumfing on the dirt to discourage the intruder? We cats don't like citrus smell.
Of course, you KXBC cats can handle this yurselfs.

12:54 AM, July 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:18 AM, August 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

6:28 PM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

10:01 PM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

8:23 AM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home