Monday, August 14, 2006

Tagged!?!?!?!

Received a tag this morning from 5-Cat Style & The Flyer. This is the first time we received a tag.

Here are the rules of this tag: The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself ". In the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

So here goes nothing.

Kim Kim's weird habits/things

KK #1 - Funny sleeping pose
(stupid blogspot screwed up again. I can't link my pic)
I sleep in this position quite often, exposing my round tummy to the world. Sometimes my Daddy might ka jiao (meaning disturb) me by rubbing my tummy when I am fast asleep.

KK #2 - Suckling habitThis is a must-do everyday when Daddy or Mummy is home and lounging on the sofa. I will meow and meow at them until they relent and place me on their lap. Then I will begin suckling my own tummy until my fur is all wet and yucky. This is the best part of my day.


KK #3 - I am Master YodaEnough said!

KK #4 - My favourite pastimeKK #5 - I am Queen Mother of the household and also the most obedient of the lot :)


Xin Xin's weird habits/things

XX #1 - I can jump very high. There was a time I like to lounge on the top of the door which is only 2 inch thick :)

XX #2 - I am always the first one to greet Mummy & Daddy when they reach home.

XX #3 - I have the sweetest mew. It's soft, sweet yet very demanding. Everytime I do it, Mummy or Daddy will never be able to resist it. They will have to stroke my small head while I purr in bliss.

XX #4 - Timeout with Daddy (#%$^&*, can't post pic again so no pics from this point onwards). I like to lay around Daddy's legs when he is napping.

XX #5 - I don't like Bon Bon. If no one is looking, I will run to her side and pok her head. :) Yay!!

Bon Bon's weird habits/things

BB #1 - I know this is going to be unbelievable. But I don't know how to fight at all. I have no mean bone in my body. Everytime the rest tries to lay their paw on me, I just meow very loudly and Mummy/Daddy will rush to my aid.

BB #2 - I am very intelligent, perhaps the smartest of the lot. I know how to open drawers, push open sliding doors and dig things out of bottles etc.

BB #3 - Xin Xin doesn't like me. :( Mummy said that if I were a little human girl, I would probably be the cutest sweetest girl in school which no one wants to befriend.

BB #4 - I can sleep sitting down with my back leaning against the wall and with my legs wide open. I know, it's not a pretty sight but I like it.

BB #5 - No one can wake me up from my morning and afternoon beauty sleep. When it's around 5pm, I will wake up automatically for food.

Chang Chang's weird habits/things

CC #1 - I do not like my hind legs touched so clipping my hind claws are really difficult. Daddy has to resort to clipping them when I am really deep asleep. But he's not very successful most of the time.

CC #2 - I like to accompany Mummy and Daddy when they are reading their newspaper or at the computer. I know they adore my company although they keep pushing me away. :)

CC #3 - When I am on the bed or sofa, no cat can share the space with me except for Queen Mother Kim Kim. I am afterall the Crown Prince.

CC #4 - Have I ever told you I am OBB, one ball boy?

CC #5 - I love to lay on top on Mummy or Daddy when they are preparing to sleep. I think they like me purring on top on them.

Yuan Yuan's weird habits/things

YY #1 - I don't like bath time. I will scream my lungs out continuously until they bring me out of the toilet.

YY #2 - I do not like to be petted or hugged or carried. My short chubby legs can carry me fast away from danger whenever Mummy/Daddy approaches me for a hug.

YY #3 - Xin Xin is my adopted surrogate mother. I love her so much. :)

YY #4 - I demand play everyday. If Mummy/Daddy does not play with me, I will keep pestering them or turn on my cute face until they relent. Or sometimes, I will even fetch the fishing rod to their side to demand my quality play time.

YY #5 - I have a short kinked stubby tail like a bunny. Daddy thinks it's really cute.

Wow, this is not easy especially with blogspot playing punk with me. @#$%$#^ Stupid blogspot!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you can't post pics, upload your pics at www.flickr.com or www.imageshack.us and use this html: < img src = "address" >

8:48 PM, September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home