Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Expensive precription medication

Xin Xin had been on Fortekor daily since she was diagnosed with kidney failure and HCM in Jul 08. As of now, we can afford the medication but the price has been increasing this couple of years.

Lately, I found a UK online site which sells this prescribed medication at a cheaper price and because of the huge depreciation of the British pound against the SGD, it is almost 50% cheaper than when I purchase it from the vet.

The purchase process is a little complicated though. As it is a prescription medication, I needed my vet to fill out the site's prescription form and have it mailed to them in the UK. They do not ship overseas at the moment (vs what is mentioned on their site FAQ) so the only way is to either use VPost or some other similar sites. Or you can have it sent to a friend who lives in the UK who can then bring it over when he/she visits or vice versa.

And your vet must be licensed to practise in the UK. From what I can gather from the web, if your vet has the BVSc (bachelor degree for vetinerary medicine taught in the UK and some other countries) and MRCVS (accreditation to practise in the UK) titles after his/her name, it should be no problem.

I bought 8 months worth of medication. Hopefully, I will have the fortune to buy another few batches of this which means Xin Xin will still be with us for the next few years.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many thanks. This is useful info for kidney-cat owner like me. Dell

2:16 PM, November 09, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was haven herpes 2 on my private part. I have had them for about 2 and a bit years. I am so scared what my mates are going to says if there should fined out i have herpes on my private part and due to the virus my girlfriend broke up with me. I have been to the Doctors 9 times to get it treated. They all come back. I have been using Tee Tree Oil and Wartner (You freeze them at home) and they seem to be keeping the smaller herpes small but they can't seem to treat the larger ones. They don't get any bigger, but then they can't shrink as much. They get smaller a little part at a time. At least they are getting smaller! As soon as I see a new herpes appearing, then I treat it. At the moment I have been using Tee Tree twice a week and then using Wartner every 2 weeks. I was wondering if there was any other information about how to get rid of it. I am only a teenager and I hate it most when it get pi-chins me to scratch it, it get sweets when scratching it most times! I want to get rid of it so bad! DR.Akaba Obadu website has been a huge help and has helped me realize a lot more about me and my family of genital herpes! so that was when i switch for natural remedy to see if there could be any help by herbal remedy, i search and i saw a great posts by Sarah devise adebayo ehijactor and shanttel Merritt on about the great herbal doctor that get them rid of there disease infection. and this great herbal doctor was called DR.Akaba Obadu so that was when i contacted him for my own treatment and he prepared me some herbs which i takes for some couples of days, and i take it as he says before i am to no me and my family was perfectly cure for it and never experience it again. please friends if you have herpes virus and you really wants to get rid of it, please contact this great DR.Akaba Obadu for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it. EMAIL. akabaherbal@gmail.com

cell phone contact +2348073884401
his whatsapp contact is +2348073884401

THANK TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME OF READY MY TESTIMONY AND MOST ESPECIALLY YOU DR. OBA I PRAY TO GOD TO NEVER LET ME AND MY FAMILY FORGET YOU IN OUR LIFE'S"

8:06 PM, July 20, 2017  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was diagnose with genital HERPES since 2012 they where all spreading all over my body even on my private part two i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 2Months ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr Akaba Obadu, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he told me about his natural herbal treatment and he prepared me some herbs which i takes for some couples of days, and i take it as he says before i am to no i was perfectly cure of it and never experience it again. please friends if you have herpes virus and you really wants to get rid of it, please contact this great DR.Akaba Obadu for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it. EMAIL dr.akabaherbal@gmail.com cell phone contact +2348073884401 his whatsapp contact is +2348073884401 you can also massage him right now true here on his page with Facebook https://web.facebook.com/DR.Akaba Obadu/?fref=ts thanks and GOD bless you all.

6:44 AM, September 01, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home